TrueRC X-Air 5.8 MK II Pair For Shark Byte HD - RHCP
Swap the included patch antennas from the Shark Byte digital HD FPV system with high quality X-air circular polarized directional antennas! This is the adaptation of the renowned X-AIR into a slick low profile mount for the Shark Byte RX5. Simply pop out the white panels and stick them on for an easy upgrade and a killer look. Improved beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of singularity stubby and performances never been so convenient!
Crosshair type elements provide 10Dbi circular polarized beam.
The X-air MK II is an improved crosshair type antennas designed by TrueRC. Ultimately compact at this performances level.
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness. Nice and clean install, almost as if it was from factory.
Fit the Shark Byte digital HD FPV receiver perfectly.
An interface plate is added to the X-air that fix onto the Shark Byte RX5 front shroud. Included adhesive make installation quick and easy.
Pair them with our ever popular singularity stubby.
Add a pair of singularity stubby or OCP antennas for the ultimate in performances and convenience! Check options.
- Circularly Polarized
- Direct replacement for stock patch antennas
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band ‘
- U.fl connector snap direct to internal board. ‘
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-7.0GHz
- Gain: 10 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg
- Connector: U.fl
- Dimension: 34mm x 34mm x 15mm
- Weight: 8.8g each
- Include adhesive mount for installation onto Shark Byte RX5
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Gain: 1.9dbic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 3.7 g
- Size: 12.7mm x 20mm
- Connector: SMA
US. Pat. 10,804,618
Can. Pat. 2968566
- Two X-Air MK II antennas patch
- (Optional) add two stubby