Hobbywing XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 ESC & FC F7 Combo
Regular price RM240.00 MYR
Make your electronics stack work for you, not the other way around.
- Convertible F7 FC
- Super hardware and running speed
- Special interface for DJI image transmission system
- On-board 5V & 12V dual BEC circuit
- On-board Pit Switch module
- Perfectly support firmware of various FPV
- Unique installation design and shock absorption structure
- Perfectly match with Hobbywing ESC
60A 4-in-1 ESC
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- Onboard 10V &5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
SPECIFICATIONS - F7 FC-
- Firmware: HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM、Oneshot125、Oneshot42、Multishot、Dshot150、Dshot300、Dshot600、PROSHOT1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM、Spektrum、SBUS、SUMD、SUMH、 XBUS、IBUS、JETIEXBUS、CRSF、SRXL
- OSD: Built-in
- BEC: 5V @ 1.5A ; 10V @ 1.5A
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 32x32mm
- Weight: 3.3g
-60A 4-in-1 ESC-
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 60Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@ 0.5A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32