HDZero Freestyle Digital HD Video Transmitter (1W Capable)
The HDZero Freestyle VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps 5.8GHz made for freestyle drones. The large heatsink surrounding the VTX helps maintain a stable temperature from the increased transmission range. Mounts on standard 30x30mm spaced holes.
The power input range is 2S –4S. Though the VTX integrates a surge protection circuit, a large capacitor (450+uF) parallel with battery leads is mandatory to smooth the power supply of the whole quad.
The VTX includes a BEC that converts 2S-6S to fixed 5.8V with a maximum 5A output current. The VTX also includes a U.FL RHCP antenna.
- Manufacturer: Divimath, Inc
- Model: HDZero Freestyle VTX
- Weight: 28g
- Dimensions: 40x42x10mm
- Mounting Pattern: 30x30mm M3 holes
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power: 25mW, 200mW, 1000mW
- Antenna Interface: Secured U.FL
- Video In Secured: MIPI
- SmartAudio: Yes
- MSP Canvas Mode: Yes
- Input Power: 7-17V
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F-104 ˚F (0˚-40˚C)
- Power Consumption: 6-15W
- Do not directly connect this VTX with 5S/6S battery.
- Use 2S-4S VBAT, or included BEC, or FC with built-in BEC:
- The Freestyle VTX consumes up to 15W. If it is connected with FC that has built-in BEC output, make sure the BEC has enough current. For example, the BEC has 10V, it needs a minimum of 1.5A current output.
- Removing the heat sink is not recommended because it is part of the design.
- 1x HDZero Freestyle VTX
- 1x U.FL Antenna
- 1x BEC