Fat Shark Shark Byte TX5R.1 Digital HD Video Transmitter
Introducing the new Shark Byte TX5R.1 VTX by Fat Shark. This Digital HD Video Transmitter serves as a part for the Fat Shark Shark Byte - Digital HD Video System.
The Shark Byte TX5R.1 is a digital HD 720p 60fps video transmitter capable of delivering up to 200mw on 5.8GHz designed for FPV racing. The TX5R.1 works with the Shark Byte RX5.1 goggle module to transmit video, and with a remote controller to wirelessly control the parameters for the transmitter and camera.
The power input range is 7V – 26V (2S – 6S). Though the TX5R.1 has integrated surge protection circuit, a large capacitor (220+uF) parallel with battery leads is recommended to smooth the power supply of the whole quad.
- Mounting Pattern: VTX: 20x20.x, M3
- Antenna Connection: U.FL
- Output Power: 200mW
- Input Voltage: 7-26V (2-6s)
- Smart Audio Compatible: Yes
- 1 x Fat Shark Shark Byte TX5R.1 VTX
- Power/UART Connector
- FW Update Connector
- MIPI Connector
- u.FL Antenna Connector
- u.FL Antenna Retention Holes
- Power on LED (red)
- Status LED (blue)
- Mounting Holes (20x20 M4)
- Zip Ties (4x)
- u.FL Antenna Retention Screws(4x)/Nut(4x)/Plate
- Rubber Grommet (M4 to M3 4x)
- Power/UART harness (20cm) and a PH2.0 connector (6P)